*We are following the advice given from the Government and Victorian Health Department regarding Covid-19.
*At the clinic we have taken these precautions to keep you and our staff as safe as possible:
1. If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms we ask that you do NOT attend your appointment
2. If you have recently arrived from Overseas we ask that you do NOT attend your appointment
3. If you have come into close contact with someone known to have Covid-19 we ask that you don NOT attend your appointment
4. Upon arrival we invite you to wash your hands with soap and warm water provided and use the hand sanitiser regularly.
5. Our practitioners will be washing their hands with warm water and soap after each consult and using hand sanitiser regularly.
6. We have removed all linen from tables and are sanitising he tables after each use
7. We are sanitising door handles, desks and reception areas after each contact.
8. We have removed pens ( so signing of EFT receipts is not necessary), magazines and water stations
9. We have spaced seating in the waiting area
10. When more than 1 practitioner is working at a time appointments will be spaced so that patients are not in contatc or finishing at the same time
11. Practitioners are adhearing to the 1.5m distancing from each other
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.