Products for Sale
We sell Dentons Contoured pillows
With optional neck support heights of the front and back edge rolls, this "Low Profile" pillow is overall 2.5cms (1") lower than the companion "High Profile" pillow.
This lower contour should best suit smaller framed people who sleep on their side, or most people who sleep on their back. With your head in the contour and your neck positioned on the raised edge roll you are provided with the best therapeutic support and with the ideal posture for correct spinal alignment.
With optional neck support heights of the front and back edge rolls, this "High Profile" pillow is overall 2.5cms (1") higher than the companion "Low Profile" pillow.
This higher profile is best suited for medium or larger framed people who sleep on their side. (Back sleepers should be on a lower pillow). With your head in the contour and your neck positioned on the raised edge roll you are provided with the best therapeutic support and with the ideal posture for correct spinal alignment.
Wrap around support for side or back sleepers. With two-way contours (front to back and side to side) the unique butterfly shape cradles the neck and shoulders to give support right down under the chin. With optional neck support heights and low head height, this very flexible pillow is well suited for all back sleepers and small to medium framed side sleepers.
Pillows made to measure:
Custom made pillows to your measurements. Get the right pillow made especially to suit you. Your Osteopath will take your measurements and send away for a custom made pillow and if you have it delivered to the clinic postage is free. Phone the clinic or visit the website to see how it works.
All wheat packs $10
The Hip Seat
So why do we love Hipseats?
- Ask yourself if you carry and comfort your child less than you'd like to because of the strain on your back and arms?
- Do you dread short trips from the house when you don't really want to take a pram?
- If the answer to either of these is even 'maybe', you need a Hipseat. We've brought it online so you can check it out in your own time. It's designed for busy mums and everyone that has to carry children aged between 6 months & 4 years. You'll be amazed at the difference it makes to your day.
- Takes all the weight off your arms, shoulders & upper back, reducing back strain and discomfort
- Streamlined pouches for wallet, phone & knick-knacks
- Lightweight & portable - Gives you the freedom to go anywhere, anytime.
- Hipseat is designed in New Zealand and is available now for only $89.95 (reduced from $109.00).
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.