To our valued patients,
We are back with no restrictions! All routine appointments can now be booked. We are still following strict and safe measures so please visit the covid-19 section on our webpage to see what our policies and procedures are regarding covid-19.
For those of you who prefer not to visit our clinic but are still in need of some advice, we are more than happy to chat to you over the phone or via a video call to answer any questions.
We thank you greatly for your patience and understanding!
And as always stay safe.
Rose and the team at Altona Meadows Osteopathy
*We are following the advice given from the Government and Victorian Health Department regarding Covid-19.
*At the clinic we have taken these precautions to keep you and our staff as safe as possible:
1. If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms we ask that you do NOT attend your appointment.
2. If someone at home is experiencing cold or flu symptoms we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment also.
3. If you are awaiting a covid 19 test we ask that you do NOT attend the clinic until a negative result has been given.
4. If you have recently arrived from overseas we ask that you do NOT attend your appointment for at least 3 weeks.
5. If you have come into close contact with someone known to have Covid-19 we ask that you do NOT attend your appointment.
6. Upon arrival we invite you to wash your hands with soap and warm water provided and use the hand sanitiser regularly.
7. Our practitioners will be washing their hands with warm water and soap after each consult and using hand sanitiser regularly.
6. We have removed all linen from tables and are sanitising the tables after each use. If towels are used during your treatment they are washed under a hot cycle and hot tumble dry.
7. We are sanitising door handles, desks and reception areas often.
8. We have removed pens for signing of EFT receipts. We have also removed magazines and water stations.
9. We have spaced seating in the waiting area.
10. Practitioners will be wearing surgical masks as well as goggles or face shields.
11. All patients are expected to wear a face mask to their appointment.
12. Practitioners are adhearing to the 1.5m distancing from each other.
13. Please wait in the car until your practitioner is ready to see you. They will meet you at the front door and will do a quick temperature check.
14. Please do not bring family members or others to your appointment unless needed:
Instances where a family member or other may attend include:
– Dependent children where no other care can be arranged.
– Assistance to the clinic where you may be experiencing acute pain – carer may then wait in the car.
– A disability where a carer is required.
– If an interpreter is required.
15. You will be required to fill out a covid-19 screen prior to your appointment. Your practioner will review your answers prior to your appointment.
16. You will receive a phone call from your practitioner to determine whether your appointment is of an urgent nature.
*Note these policies and procedures are subject to change according to the advise given by the DHHS and Vic Government.