Welcome to Altona Meadows Osteopathy and well done for making the decision to do something about your health. Whether it be a niggle that won’t go, lower back pain, neck pain, headaches, pregnancy-related issues, sports injuries, work injuries or just a tune-up. Basically from your head to your toes, we will look after you and are here to assist you with getting back to feeling pain-free or moving better.
COVID-19 update: Circuit- breaker update:
In line with the new Government restrictions for lock-down 4.0 we are open for essential treatments only.
This means that routine appointments will need to be rescheduled until after the lock-down.
- Any patients with flu-like symptoms, awaiting Covid-19 test results, those who have been in close contact with a positive case, or that have visited Government listed exposure sites for COVID-19 will need to reschedule.
- As exposure sites are changing daily please visit the following link to make sure you haven’t been to an exposure site https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites
- Mask wearing is now mandatory indoors throughout Victoria. As such all staff and patients are required to wear fitted masks within the clinic unless a valid exemption is provided.
We have moved!
It’s been about a year in the making but we are finally here. We have moved, not far at all, across the road in fact at the place that used to be Pink Zebra (the children’s party place- 99 Victoria St). We can’t wait for you to see our new clinic.
We will have a rehab room and also have pilates and yoga classes as well as classes for over 50’s. There’s also great parking.
We’re so excited and can’t wait to share out excitement with you. See you at the new place!
With much love,
Rose and the team at
Altona Meadows Osteopathy
In a world full of the latest technologies and state of the art machinery what is the one tool the osteopath will use most that cannot be replaced? … Their hands!!
We aim to provide safe and effective treatment to assist you with your complaint but more so to prevent its reoccurrence.
Trusted for over 15 years
The clinic has an experienced group of six Osteopaths and also offers Remedial Massage Therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Accupuncture, Nutrition and Dry needling. We have also developed a referral network to include musculoskeletal specialists and other healthcare providers to offer you the best care possible.
Our goals are to:
- Provide you with the best possible care that we can. If we can’t help you we will refer you to the person that can.
- To encourage you in maintaining your health and well being through advice given so that results are longer lasting.
- To encourage continued professional development within our professions.
- To welcome you to a friendly and warm environment so that you feel comfortable with any practitioner you see.
At Altona Meadows Osteopathy, we love sharing great health tips, contests, and special announcements on our Facebook and Instagram pages. We would love for you to join us on our journey of changing lives one back at a time. Click on the links below to check us out and don’t forget to Like and Follow Us!
NOTE: We are extremely grateful to have such wonderful team members and sincerely thank you for all your kind words, however, we are bound by our regulation agencies rules regarding testimonials as stated below:
The National Law prohibits the use of testimonials or purported testimonials in the advertising of regulated health services as it is considered inappropriate and they have the potential to wrongly influence the buying decisions of the consumer.
What would you like to do?
Offering osteopathy, massage therapy & dry needling for back pain, neck pain, headaches, muscle strains and joint sprains for the west including Altona Meadows, Altona, Altona North, Laverton, Point Cook, Sanctuary Lakes, Seabrooke, Yarraville, Footscray, Williamstown, Newport, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee, Tarneit, Williams Landing and surrounds.
Osteopathy Altona Meadows, Osteopathy Point Cook, Osteopathy Sanctuary Lakes, Osteopathy Altona, Osteopathy Altona North, Osteopathy Laverton